WHAT CAN THE SIMPSONS TEACH US ABOUT THE PANDEMIC?
Updated: Jul 18, 2022
DISCLAIMER: The Simpsons is an extremely vulgar TV show that contains sexually explicit content. To be clear, I do not endorse this show or any like it. Attached to the below post are a couple of small segments from two Simpsons episodes. They are merely intended to inform and educate the Church concerning current events relevant to Bible prophecy. Viewer discretion is advised.
Predictive programing is the idea that powerful people are using secular films and books to condition the public into accepting planned future events. It is best described by researcher Alan Watt, who defines it as follows:
“Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” Alan Watt
When it comes to predictive programing, no other TV show contains more of it than the Simpsons, a popular cartoon series on Fox. In fact, the Simpsons is so well known for "predicting the future" that even a few mainstream news sources have picked up on it (see here, here, and here). But make no mistake, these predictions are not the product of coincidence. We can be certain those who produce these television programs have insider knowledge of the future events featured in their content because they are very much involved in the foreplanning of those events. Having said that, let me draw your attention to a couple of Simpsons episodes that are particularly interesting in light of the ongoing COVID "plandemic". These episodes are The Fool Monty, which aired on November 21, 2010, and A Totally Fun Thing Bart Will Never Do Again, which aired on April 29, 2012.
"A Totally Fun Thing Bart Will Never Do Again"
"In this episode, the Simpsons go on a cruise ship vacation. While on board, Bart fears that the remainder of his life will be painfully boring and decides to make the vacation last forever. So he devises a plan... Later, a huge onboard television screen displays an emergency message from a military officer, warning the crew and passengers about a deadly virus that has started to spread on the mainland. The 'officer' in the announcement says that all ships must remain at sea to ensure that humanity survives. The ‘officer’ implores everyone to stay quarantined on board the ship for the foreseeable future. ‘Outbreak of the deadly Pandoravirus is spreading rapidly,’ the officer's voice intones. ‘Unprecedented threat requires worldwide quarantine. ‘All ships must remain at sea until further notice'. But the message is actually taken from a movie in the Simpson cabin's DVD library, set up by Bart to broadcast all over the ship. He also disables communications with the mainland by pouring hot fudge on a control panel. As the ship stays at sea over the next twelve days, it falls into disrepair, conditions deteriorate and the food supply starts to run out. Eventually, Marge and Lisa discover Bart's deception and inform the passengers that the virus is a hoax."
Now granted, much of this episode is fictional fantasy and has little bearing on our present circumstances. Nevertheless, we can't deny the eerie similarities that do exist, and indeed, look awful familiar. Stranded cruise ships were a hallmark symbol of the COVID-19 pandemic. And while passengers and crews were desperate to get off these ships, the ports to which they were headed turned them away, leaving them with no other option but to remain out at sea (see here). But most disturbing is the fact that plenty of damning evidence exists to suggest that this pandemic and the COVID virus are indeed one big hoax (see here).
"The Fool Monty"
The Fool Monty is a highly revealing episode. While it's heavy on satire, it gives us a candid snapshot into how the "elites" view the world and the common people. More importantly though, it exposes their diabolical nature and Luciferian aims. So let's examine the relevant parts of this episode in a frame by frame manner:
1. A meeting of "America's media empires" is convened for the purpose of coming up with the "next phoney baloney crisis to put Americans right where they belong". It is then decided that the best way to do so would be to implement "a good old fashioned public health scare".(minute 0.13-0.35).
2. One of the female characters involved in hatching out this nefarious plot proposes the idea of introducing "a new disease" from which "no one is immune". She further proposes creating a bogus epidemic that continues throughout the year regardless of the season. That's when another character interrupts her to suggest that the disease should not be made up, but rather, "the only moral thing to do is to release a deadly virus into the general public" (minutes 0:44-57).
3. At this point, the man in charge of convening the meeting interjects with, "we do have something that we've been holding on to, but it hasn't been tested". He then pulls out his briefcase to show everyone a syringe that looks an awful lot like a vaccine. Apparently, it contains a deadly substance because when he pokes it into the shoulder of one of the men present at the meeting named NBC, the same immediately collapses to the ground in convulsions. With NBC still convulsing on the floor, the man in charge triumphantly concludes with, "so we've got our deadly disease, now we just have to blame it on something that's in every household" (minutes 0:57-1:11).
4. The scene flips to a TV anchor warning Springfield residents about the new "house cat flu", which the "Centers for Disease Disinformation" predicts will spread across the US in the "following hypothetical outbreak pattern". The symptoms of "house cat flu" include "mild thirst, occasional hunger, and tiredness at night" (minutes 1:24-1:53).
5. Finally, the episode ends with Springfield residents lining up to receive a vaccine to curb the house cat flu (minutes 2.20-2:43).
Now somehow this entire parody seems awful familiar in light of the COVID pandemic. The most striking similarities are the following elements:
(a). a FAKE disease that causes a FAKE epidemic
(b). no one is immune to this disease and it continues year round regardless of the season
(c). the symptoms of this bogus disease cover every ridiculous thing associated with mild feelings of discomfort
(d). the only solution to this disease is an unsafe vaccine
But perhaps the most sinister element of this entire episode relates directly to the COVID vaccine. Remember how the ringleader of this fictional plot pulled out a syringe to show everyone his "deadly disease"? Remember what happened when he plunged his syringe into NBC's shoulder? Now think about it. Could it be that the COVID virus is a hoax ("a phoney baloney crisis") while the COVID VACCINE is the actual "deadly disease" that will eventually kill millions of people in the same manner demonstrated with NBC??? According to my diligent research, I'm inclined to believe so. In fact, I'm presently convinced that the "COVID virus" (if it exists?) is no deadlier than the common flu. Yet I have much more reason to fear the vaccine. Here's why:
The COVID vaccine causes pathogenic priming and rapid DNA damage (autoimmune degeneration) in those who take it. Pathogenic priming leads to a “cytokine storm" UPON EXPOSURE to a secondary future infection. A cytokine storm is a hyper-inflammation event that prompts the body to attack both sickened cells and healthy tissue and leads to rapid death. The spike proteins in this vaccine are primarily responsible for this phenomenon as explained by Dr. James Lyons Weiler in the following video warning to government legislators in Pittsburgh PA (see here).
Note: The above excerpt was pulled from my previous blog post.
So what can the Simpsons teach us about the pandemic? In reality, not a whole lot more than what many of us have already suspected. That COVID 19 is a "good old fashioned public health scare". And that the real threat to human life is whatever is in the COVID vaccine, which will serve to fulfill the depopulation agenda of the global elites. Now the Bible warns of a dramatic increase in pestilence, famine, and death preceding the return of Christ (Mat. 24; Rev. 6). So as Christians we ought to be discerning of the "end times" events described in the Scriptures (Mat. 16:3). And we are also commanded to be watchful for our Lord's imminent return (Tit. 2:13; 2 Pet. 3:12). The more I study the events developing around the present health crisis, the more I'm convinced that we are barreling down on the Apocalypse of Revelation. This prompts me to warn my fellow Believers to prepare for the future wisely and cautiously. Most importantly, let us encourage each other to be vigilant in our spiritual preparedness, and "all the more so, as we see that day approaching" (Heb. 10:25).